Monday, May 6, 2013

Back from Hawai'i

Aloha everyone!

I just got back from an awesome ten day long vacation in Hawai'i. Hawai'i is just so beautiful. 



I spent some of the best days there with Ankit, Ankur Bhaiyya and Astha. The four of us celebrated our anniversaries together. Sometimes I can't believe it has been a year since I got married and moved to the States. The year just flew by. 


We spent the first four days of our trip in the Big Island of Hawai'i and the remainder of the time in Oahu. At the Big Island, we visited Mount Kīlaueaa shield volcano and one of the largest active craters in the world. We had the opportunity to see the lava flowing and get as close to it as few feet away. Phenomenal view and sight of a lifetime.



Well, since I was on a long trip, I have loads of things to share and over the next few days, I'll write about the places I thought were worth visiting. I'll also be writing about where to stay, the food, dos and don'ts, etc. 

Stay tuned! :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment