Saturday, October 20, 2012

Golf at Toad's Fun Zone

Yesterday, Ankit and I went golfing with a few of his work colleagues. We bought this deal from Groupon for $14 which included a large bucket of golf balls to practice with and a golf cart to drive around in. I cannot play golf to save my life but Ankit is a pretty decent player. I went along with him because it was such a beautiful day and I wanted to drive the cart around :)


Here I am, driving. Driving! Haha. For all those who don't know, I've serious driving issues. I don't have a driver's license and I cannot drive anything! Not even a bicycle. I know. Don't ask. 
But this cart wasn't so bad :) I enjoyed myself driving around and clicking pictures of the golf course. The weather was lovely, too.

Here is Ankit, playing golf with his buddies. 

Pretty pretty! :)
Teeing Off. I'm learning, too ;)

Putting. There's Brian waiting for his turn.

Such a pretty and relaxing day. The golf course had a lot of ponds. A lot of the balls fell into the pond.   





We even saw a frog just chilling in the pond with its head out. It's having fun, too.


Playing the last round of golf before it got too dark.





And then it got dark and the sunset reflecting on the pond looked sooo beautiful. Even though I wasn't playing, it was still such a fun day. I'd love to do it again someday. 


Here is a picture of the play card and the address of Toad's Fun Zone. They have a go-karting track and mini golf as well if you just want to chill on a weekend. It's a nice place to go and hang out.

Have a nice weekend!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment