Thursday, October 25, 2012

Snow in Ogden

It snowed again last night. This morning when I woke up, I saw a lot more snow than I did last time and within a few minutes, it started to snow again (much more heavily this time). Here are a few pictures from this morning.
Snow fall
Ankit and I, out in the balcony to see the snow fall - 8 am

Afterwards

Pretty view

...And the sun shines

Clouds move in lower

Ankit is now making a call to Zion National Park to see if the highways are open. This morning he couldn't go to work because the road to this office was blocked. We are leaving early tomorrow morning; first stop to Bryce Canyon. Let's hope it doesn't snow there tomorrow or it'll be hard to drive.

Okay, I think it hasn't snowed there, yet. He's still on the phone but by the sounds of his voice, it seems it's all good :)

Well, catch you later!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment